Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Well it's been two weeks since I've been here. First I finally feel like I am getting into the blog habit of writing a couple times a week and then...blam! Nothing...

Two weeks ago I started the class "Hello Soul, Hello Business" put together by Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls. It was a natural continuation of Kelly Rae's "Flying Lessons" from last summer. But, as we've discovered inside the private FB page, it should have come with a disclaimer..."Beware! Emotional Uprising Attached" or something like that.

Not only is the course all about making your business hugely successful but it digs into your core to help you figure why you do or want to do your creative biz. That may not sound difficult but it has been. Lots of soul dredging. Lots.

I am still sorting, organizing, purging, ditching my studio. There is definitely light at the end of my tunnel. One more corner and a few things to put away and I'm pretty much there. Stay tuned because I'm on the was towards a huge destash in my Etsy shop. Tons of beads and who knows what else!

I'll be back later this week with some thoughts on the direction this blog will taking.. Changing things up! 

See you soon!
Susan

No comments: