What do you do when you're under the gun for time? Do you work better under pressure? Or maybe you prefer the laid back atmosphere when things are calmer?
There are 2 weeks left in my schedule to try and have the following accomplished:
- fill out my inventory, make 4 to 6 dozen new items (in progress)
- take pics, price, add to database, & card or ticket
- make several new display pieces
- set up booth & make sure it all works the way I want it to
- plan & design an e-mail notice for the show; send
- design a snail mail postcard for show; send
- re-print promotional material, cards, show list, stickers, bag stickers, etc.
- keep up with all the regular stuff, family, kids, school stuff, twitter, volunteer...
Actually I work better under a deadline. Makes everything you're doing more real and tangible. Over the next week I will try and blog about the different aspects of each of the items on my list.
I'll get it all done. My desk may never get clear but...