Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sneak Peek & A Creative Jaunt

The last week has been a blur. Committed to too many things and there aren't enough hours in the day. But somehow, someway things manage to get done. Maybe just working better under pressure.
Tomorrow morning two of my favorite people will be on my doorstep to take off for the biggest craft, hobby, artistic venture perhaps in the country or in several countries. CHA is at the Los Angeles Convention Center this weekend and I am super excited to be able to go. It's a magic wonderland for all of us who are creative. I plan to set my hair on fire with new ideas and inspiration. If I can find wi-fi I w I'll blog a bit from the site tomorrow or Sunday. There is always such fun stuff to share.
Plus I am dropping off a bunch of my jewelry pieces to the Irvine Fine Art Center on Monday and will be featured in their gift shop for february, yay! I've got a sneak peek of some of the things you will find if you go take a peek, ready, set, go!


I love Salvador Dali...


Mona in hearts.


Alice dressed up for Valentines day.


And some Frida, all my favorites!

So I'm off..to bed, to CHA, and to spend a few hours with great friends!
See ya soon,
Susan


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: