Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Art Everyday For The Month of November Post #1 or Where The Bodies Are Buried


(Blog hop gals the post is down one!)

Well this is going to really be a challenge so I may as well dive right in head first! Yes, I'm going to show you where the bodies are buried....right now....right here...

I have about 30 linear feet of studio counter work space, I work in 4 square inches.
Look! There they are now!

My creative endeavor today includes all the lovely little digi ladies shown above. I created a bunch, even a couple of guys, and am working up a new line of crazy people. Not being one to do anything easy or that can be done fast, I printed all my gals on paper then cut them out in DETAIL. 
That lets me play with them, stand them next to backgrounds, place then in smaller areas, cut their heads off, it all depends on my mood. The mood today definitely had some heads rolling.
Here's a sneak peek of a few of the things that will be in my booth Saturday for the Irvine Fine Arts Show.
Before...
See? Many body-less images!
Still before...

Only one kept herself intact. 
Today's creative task complete! (almost...stay tuned, more tomorrow!)
Until next time,
Susan


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, these are super cool. I am a bit behind with the AEDM. Figure I would make are one day and post the next. :)

Anonymous said...

Susan, these are super cool. I am a bit behind with the AEDM. Figure I would make are one day and post the next. :)

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud. I have two work tables - one is my jeweler's bench and the other is my art table for wet work. I seem to have a workspace of about 4 inches on each table as well. :-D Also, I'm commenting here and not on the blog hop post because this was the one that made me chuckle, but I'm here via the FL blog hop!

Lori Leissner said...

I wish you could come to my house and give a lesson. That would be so fun. I love your stuff so much!

Kelley Miller said...

Your things are so awesome!! how clever you are :)